Title of the Practice: Social awareness campaign by NSS unit and SVEEP through village adoption.
Objectives of the Practice:
- To develop a sense of Social Service among the NSS volunteers.
- To develop the personality of the NSS volunteers and induce them to Voluntarily.
- To engage the students and the faculty members to create closer ties with college and the local community through NSS which will result in deepening the quality of learning and discovery.
- Create awareness among the villagers regarding the factors that is adversely affecting their progress.
- The voter awareness program aims at engaging the students in different activities such as Rallies, signature campaigns, street dramas, etc., which help in creating awareness about the responsibility of casting vote among the general public and themselves.
- The final aim is to create awareness among the villagers regarding the factors that is adversely
affecting their progress.